1 Broad Street, Barry, CF62 7AA
Tel: 01446 734668
Open: Monday to Friday 9.00-5.30pm, Saturdays 9.00am-4pm
Landlords - Wish to Let?
- First impressions are all important - ensure the exterior of your property is in good decorative order and any gardens are well maintained particularly during spring and summer months.
- Make sure your property is in the best possible order throughout but focus particularly on the kitchen and bathrooms
- Choose neutral colours for the paint finishes, carpets and curtains and ensure any improvements have been completed.
- Bathrooms should also be part or fully tiled for less maintenance and a shower is a particular attraction for prospective tenants.
Other points to note . . .
Are you aware of the legal requirements for your property, such as Energy Performance Certificates, Gas Safety (Installations in Use) Regulations 1998, the Furniture & Furnishings Regulations 1993. We are able to advise you on all of these.
And finally... why Nina Estate Agents & Lettings?
We pride ourselves in being a market leader in our field and are renowned for giving a friendly, professional and efficient service to our clients.
We are members of the National Association of Estate Agents & members of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (Protecting deposits throughout the tenancy). We ensure the return of the deposit promptly at the end of the tenancy where there is no dispute & we aim to ensure all disputes are dealt with fairly and quickly.
We look forward to meeting with you with the aspiration of becoming your Letting agent . If you would like a copy of our Terms of Business, which outlines all our services for Tenancy Management and Tenancy & Property Management, or if you have any other questions about our service, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Lettings | 01446 734668
Renting a Property
The renting process
- Once you find a suitable property we will ask you to provide us with an administration fee which enables the work needed for obtaining your referees (bank, employer, solicitor and accountant) via a reference form we provide. If an unsatisfactory reference is obtained the deposit is often claimed (discretionary).
- Subject to satisfactory references and with the landlord's agreement, we will provide you with a draft tenancy agreement for your perusal.
- On the day the tenancy commences, you will need to have provided us with your signed tenancy agreement, your advanced rent (your first month) & your deposit (normally equal to a months rent). Provided all the above is completed satisfactorily you will then be given the keys and can move in.- We will accompany you to the property informing you of as much information as possible about the property as well as going through a detailed inventory.